Inspired by the Inuit ‘Loon Bag’ which is called a Kakau by the Inuits. This bag will attach behind you on the pulk shafts and act as a day bag whilst on the move holding essentials like food and clothing. It is fastened to the waist harness rope rings via snaphooks allowing the position on the shafts to be adjusted to suit individual preference.
- Two easy access side pockets with internal bellows
- Horseshoe opening on main bag for unrestricted access
- YKK No.8 zips with high visibility zip pulls on all sliders
- Large zip ‘easy grap’ tabs
- Made from 420D Pu coated Nylon fabric
- Carry handle for when detached from pulk poles
Height: 33cm. Width 33cm. Depth 20cm.