These are superb shell anoraks. A very ‘Retro’ look that will look good on the piste as well as polar expeditions. Based on a well tried and tested design used by The British Antarctic Survey, this updated version keeps its roots in polar exploration and is a garment that will withstand the harshest weather conditions on Earth. The anorak has a great ‘retro’ look. They are very hard wearing and last for years.
The Ice Bear Anorak is made in the UK from Ventile® cotton which was developed in the UK and is now produced in Switzerland. It is highly weather resistant, hard wearing and 100% windproof. The fibres are designed to swell when they are wet, which forms a seal to keep the wearer dry.
PLEASE NOTE: These anoraks are made with a VERY roomy fit in order to wear over layers of clothing so please bear in mind when ordering if you don’t intend layering.
- Made from pure Ventile® cotton
- Highly weather resistant
- 100% Windproof
- Roomy ‘raglan cut’ fit, to fit over layers of clothing
- Warm to wear and touch
- Large chest pocket
- Hand warmer pockets with waterproof zips
- Real leather toggle patches & trim.
- NATO cord locks, for ease of use when wearing gloves/mittens
- Large zip pulls, so you can easily open pockets when wearing mitts/gloves, or with cold hands.
- YKK Zips
- Hard wearing
- Wired hood that forms a windproof cowl
- Velcro cuffs that can be easily adjusted when wearing gloves/mittens
- Quiet to wear – no annoying swishing sounds when walking
- Crotch strap
- Manufactured in England
- Colours- Red, Olive, or Bronze