A hauling shaft is necessary to properly control the pulk on uneven and steep ground and the Snowsled shaft is specially designed to even out the stresses imposed on the system.
For more information on hauling and whether to haul with shafts or ropes see the advice and information section on Pulk Hauling Systems.
- Hauling shaft system is unrestricted in the vertical plane
- Maintains maximum stability horizontally
- Cross-bar system helps maintain pulk position behind hauler, whilst allowing significant twist
- Cross-bar brackets allow the cross- and side-tubes to twist with respect to one another
- Can be packed easily within the pulk for transportation and storage
- Plastic components are either UHMW polyethylene or acetal, rated to below -40 degrees C
- Weight: 1.38kg (4 lbs).