Trail Pulk – Full length bag
These are designed and shaped especially for the HDPE Pulks. They are held in by 4 optional adjustable webbing straps (above), or you can fit out the shell yourself with rope or shock-cord. • Volume: Trail 220 litres/7.7 cu. ft. Expedition 350 litres/12.36 cu. ft.
• Fabric: 500 denier red polyester, with heavy duty PVC/polyester base.
• Full length heavy duty YKK zip.
• 2 sliders and cord pulls.
• Lifting handles. Trail – at each end of bag. Expedition – none on bag, all handles bolted to shell, one at each end, 2 either side (see 2 below – Adjustable straps.)
• Base is stitch-free up to top of shell – therefore completely waterproof.
• Weight: Trail 1.0 Kgs (2.2 lbs). Expedition 1.05 Kgs (2.3 lbs).
Designed and shaped especially for the HDPE Pulks
Fabric: 500 denier red polyester, with heavy duty PVC/polyester base
Base is stitch-free to the level of the top of shell – therefore completely waterproof base.